Rise up and be counted: Strategies to Increase Self-Identification
Thursday, January 16, 2020 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
Today, employers across the U.S. are recognizing the value of a workforce inclusive of people with disabilities and using a variety of innovative strategies to bring them on board. The primary method for measuring success and identifying opportunities for improvement is to invite applicants and employees to self-identify as having a disability. A strong self-identification program can encourage employees to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work and thus is an essential component of a workplace that is truly inclusive.
Join us to:
- Receive updates from OFCCP and ODEP
- Explore the toolkit, Engaging Employees to Measure Success: Innovative Approaches to Encouraging Self-Identification of Disability
- Strategize practices Federal contractors can implement to increase self-identification.
- Robert Gaglione, Deputy Director, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- Jennifer Sheehy, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of Disability Employment Policy
- Tina Williams, Deputy Director, Division of Program Operations, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- Michael Murray, Director, Employer Policy, Office of Disability Employment Policy
To register for this event, go to our webinar registration page.